VRT 0AVV I
1-day course in Theory for the General Contract of Use for Freight Wagons (AVV)
Below you will find our range of topics for this training.
- What is the General Contract of Use for Freight Wagons (AVV)?
- Where does the Contract originate?
- Who does this contract concern?
- Contents of the annexes and for whom are they intended
- Other rights and obligations
- Mixing of guidelines and contracts
Additonal or different topics are possible by arrangement.
If you have any questions about the content, process, or other details of our training courses, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Target group:
For vehicle owners, railway companies, and other interested individuals.
- Admission Requirements:
1 day, 8 learning units of 45 minutes
without practice 5-10 participants (more possible on request)
- Training location:
Brandenburg, Hamelin, Hanover or on-site at your location
For general questions about this training, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org