VRT 0AVV II
2-day Course in Theory and Practice for the General Contract of Use for Freight Wagons (AVV)
Our course provides knowledge of the railroad contract law. Essentially, the seminar presents the General Contract of Use for Freight Wagons (AVV).
The AVV defines the mutual rights and obligations of wagon keepers and railroad companies when using wagons as a means of transport within and outside Europe.
The seminar includes one day of practical training for in-depth study of the subject.
The course in theory and practice includes the following subjects:
- What is the General Contract of Use for Freight Wagons (AVV)?
- Where does the Contract originate?
- Who does this contract concern?
- Contents of the annexes and for whom are they intended
- Other rights and obligations
- Mixing of guidelines and contracts
- Components of freight wagons according to the General Contract of Use for Freight Wagons (AVV)
- Possible damage and defects
- Different types of wagons and their special features
- Transitional inspection
- Brake testing according to International Union of Railways (UIC) Leaflet 543-1
For practical consolidation of the topics, the seminar will include approx. 50% practical training directly on various various freight wagons or dismantled wheelsets or bogies.
Additonal or different topics are possible by arrangement.
If you have any questions about the content, process, or other details of our training courses, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Target Group:
For vehicle owners, railway companies, and other interested individuals
- Admission Requirements:
2 days with 8 learning units of 45 minutes or 5 days with 8 learning units of 45 minutes
5-10 people in connection with practice (more possible on request)
06 JUN - 07 JUN 2023 in Delitzsch, 25 SEP - 26 SEP 2023 and 27 SEP - 28 SEP 2023 in Brandenburg and 28 AUG - 01 SEP in Hanover
- Training location:
Brandenburg, Delitzsch, Hamelin, Hanover or on-site at your location
For general questions about this training, please send an email to: email@example.com