Basic Seminar on Tank Wagons for Dangerous Goods
Tank wagons are a special type of freight wagon used to transport liquid, gaseous, or dusty dangerous goods. In addition to the legal transport regulations, the high technical requirement profile of the wagons is particularly important, which is what is presented in this seminar.
- Structure of the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Rail (RID) and the Ordinance on the Transport of Dangerous Goods by Road, Rail and Inland Waterways (GGVSEB)
- Application examples from the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Rail (RID) and the Ordinance on the Transport of Dangerous Goods by Road, Rail and Inland Waterways (GGVSEB)
- Consideration of other regulations, such as the Guideline for the Implementation of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance on Road, Rail and Inland Shipping (RSEB), the Provisional Regulation on Dangerous Goods (GGAV), Technical Guideline for Tanks (TRT), standards etc.
- Structure of a tank wagon
- Tank and equipment-specific details
- Substance-specific characteristics
- Inspection periods, tank codes and special regulations
Booking a training tank wagon is recommended for practical consolidation of the topics.
Additonal or different topics are possible by arrangement.
If you have any questions about the content, process, or other details of our training courses, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Target Group:
Beginners, authorised persons, maintenance workshops, other interested participants
- Admission Requirements:
1 day, 5-10 learning units of 45 minutes
12 and 14 JUN 2023 in Delitzsch
- Training location:
Brandenburg, Hamelin, Hanover or on-site at your location
For general questions about this training, please send an email to: email@example.com
Philip Krummradt will be happy to answer any technical questions you may have.