Below you will find our range of topics for this training.
In addition to the theoretical component, the seminar will also include a practical session directly on the freight wagon.
- Physical basics of freight wagon brakes
- Function and mode of operation of compressed air brakes
- The main components of pneumatics
- The three-pressure principle
- Mechanical components and their relationships
- Frequent damage and defects
- Brake markings
For practical consolidation of the topics, the seminar will include approx. 40% practical training directly on various freight wagons
Additonal or different topics are possible by arrangement.
If you have any questions about the content, process, or other details of our training courses, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Target Group:
maintenance personnel and other interested persons
- Admission Requirements:
1 day, 8 learning units of 45 minutes
maximum 5 participants
- Training location:
Brandenburg, Hamelin, Hanover or on-site at your location
For general questions about this training, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org