Drawgear and Buffers
Below you will find our range of topics for this training.
- The role of drawgear and buffers
- Different types of buffers and their structure
- Components of drawgear
- Different types of shock absorbers
- Limit dimensions and test equipment
- Damage and defects
- Maintenance Guideline (VPI EMG) 06 and General Contract of Use for Freight Wagons (AVV) Annex 10
For practical consolidation of the topics, the seminar will include approx. 40% practical training directly on various freight wagons.
Additonal or different topics are possible by arrangement.
If you have any questions about the content, process, or other details of our training courses, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Target Group:
maintenance personnel and other interested persons
- Admission Requirements:
1 day, 8 learning units of 45 minutes
maximum 5 participants
31 MAR 2022, 30 JUN 2022 or 17 NOV 2022 in Hanover, other dates on request
- Training location:
Brandenburg, Hamelin, Hanover or on-site at your location
For general questions about this training, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin Krummradt will be happy to answer any technical questions you may have.