Full Training as a Qualified Maintenance Technician for Freight Wagon Brakes IV
Below you will find our range of topics for this training.
- Basics of braking technology
- Physical basics
- Mechanical brake components
- Pneumatic brake components
- Direct and indirect braking
- The three pressure system
- Brake markings
- Accompanying regulations
- Various levels of maintenance
- Due dates and scope of brake inspections 0-3
- Brake testing according to International Union of Railways (UIC) Leaflet 543-1
- Brake inspection according to European Maintenance Guideline (VPI EMG), Module 07
- Brake inspection according to German Federal Railway specifications
After passing the exam and having been appointed, the participant may be employed for brake testing and Br0 to Br3 brake inspection for all advanced braking systems.
For practical consolidation of the topics, the seminar will include approx. 40% practical training directly on various freight wagons with the corresponding inspection devices.
Additonal or different topics are possible by arrangement.
If you have any questions about the content, process, or other details of our training courses, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Target Group:
Staff who independently carry out Br0 to BR3 brake inspection on vehicles with conventional braking systems and types
- Admission Requirements:
At least 3 months of practical work in the maintenance of braking equipment on rail vehicles or, as an alternative, the Rail Training Event (VRT) 300 approval module and knowledge of the respective national language, spoken and written, to the required extent
8 days, 64 learning units of 45 minutes
maximum 5 participants
17 JAN - 26 JAN 2023, 07 MAR - 16 MAR 2023 or 02 MAY - 11 MAY 2023 in Hanover
- Training location:
Brandenburg, Hamelin, Hanover or on-site at your location
For general questions about this training, please send an email to: email@example.com