Tank Wagon Technology Seminar II
In our Tank Wagon Technology II seminar, we provide theoretical knowledge about tank wagon design and the safety aspects of working with tank wagons. In addition, we cover further specific topics such as fittings, seals, material properties and other tank-specific issues. Models and other illustrative material are used to convey the interrelationships in a practical manner.
We concentrate mainly on the following areas of tank wagon technology:
- Tank technology
- Equipment parts
- Safety-relevant components such as protection against overriding buffers, crash buffers, derailment detectors
Booking a training tank wagon is recommended for practical consolidation of the topics.
Our training tank wagon for the tank wagon training courses contains the essential equipment for loading, unloading and safety of modern hazardous goods tank wagons. Specialists in the rail and logistics industry use this tank wagon for various training purposes, for example for:
- Theoretical training: Acquire basic knowledge about the design, safety aspects and operation of tank wagons.
- Practical training: Learn how to operate the loading and unloading equipment, carry out inspections and perform safety- related tasks through practical exercises.
- Safety training: Learn how to properly operate tank wagons in our hazardous goods safety training for tank wagons. This includes, for example, evacuation drills and the correct way to act in emergency situations as well as training on legal regulations.
- Maintenance exercises: Use our training tank wagon to learn maintenance and inspection procedures required for the safe use of tank wagons.
- Hazardous goods transport simulations: The training tank wagon enables hazardous goods transport simulations, allowing you to gain experience in the safe transportation of hazardous goods.
Additonal or different topics are possible by arrangement.
If you have any questions about the content, process, or other details of our training courses, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Target Group:
Technical and operational company divisions, owners and Entities in Charge of Maintenance (ECM), logisticians, shippers, repair shops, and other interested participants
- Admission Requirements:
1 day, 5-10 learning units of 45 minutes
13 or 15 JUN in Delitzsch
- Training location:
Brandenburg, Hamelin, Hanover or on-site at your location
For general questions about this training, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Philip Krummradt will be happy to answer any technical questions you may have.